Happy Mother’s Day fashionistas!
Whether celebrating by bringing mom breakfast in bed, going out for lunch, getting manicures and pedicures together, or doing a fun activity, it’s most important to make your mom feel like today is her day. My family celebrates by going to a beautiful Mother’s Day brunch at our club in Palm Beach.
It’s the last big event before it closes for the season, so we enjoy seeing everyone and indulging in the incredible buffet. My brother and I then surprise her with presents and cards once we get back to our PB home before getting ready to go back to NYC this afternoon.
So in honor of Mother’s Day, below are 25 things you don’t know about mommy & me.
1. We’re only half a shoe size apart
2. We have an obsession with rose gold
3. Our favorite city other than New York is Paris
4. We can’t stand Greek yogurt and tuna fish salad
5. We love Balthazaar’s chocolate chip bread
6. We email…a lot
7. We shop Intermix in all cities
8. We relax on the Jitney
9. My mom doesn’t own a single pair of flats, and I own just a few
10. We love neon anything
11. Jennifer Miller is our go-to jewelry store
12. We love to go out for lunch
13. We cry at romantic chick-flick movies
14. We both think Jake Gyllenhaal is hot
15. We watch Gossip Girl and Bethenny Ever After together every Monday
16. We’re up until all hours of the night…working
17. My mom cooks and I watch her
18. We feel cooler when we’re downtown
19. We get a cappuccino at Sant Ambroeus almost everyday
20. We love lusting over Giambattista Valli
21. We both play the piano
22. We highly enjoy getting massages
23. We’re always honest
24. We’re best friends
25. People never believe that we’re mother and daughter