I am just about done with my holiday shopping for my close friends and family; however, I have yet to purchase gifts for those who I don’t know well enough to get something personal like a fun piece of jewelry. That’s where coffee table books and candles come in. They are great holiday gifts with enough thought and meaning, yet aren’t as risky as buying something such as, a piece of clothing. Whether it be for your distant relative, co-worker, or teacher, they are easy, fun, and sweet items.
Below are my favorite coffee table books and candles.
1. Chanel, $75
2. American Fashion Travel: Designers on the Go, $45
3. Christian Louboutin, $150
4. Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture, $54
5. Harper’s Bazaar: Greatest Hits, $65
6. Assouline American Fashion Cookbook, $47
1. Molton Brown Piccolo Candela Set, $49
2. Trish McEvoy Candle Trio, $45
3. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Candle, $42
4. Bond No. 9 New York Madison Soiree Candle, $95
5. Diptyque Epinette Votive Candle-Limited Edition Winter Collection, $32